Get Ready To Get Healthy & Fit
Eliminate your pain, nerve entrapment discomfort, difficulty, and weakness by utilizing the Electrotherapeutic and biomechanical knowledge for the body and bring you back to maximal functionality.
Have a Look at Our
You deserve a better life.
The goal of a Physiotherapist is to eliminate your pain, nerve entrapment discomfort, difficulty, and weakness by utilizing the Electrotherapeutic and biomechanical knowledge for the body and bring you back to maximal functionality.
Electrotherapy along with manual therapy helps in fast recovery.
Physiotherapists heal the body when allopathic medicines fail. Physiotherapy can help you prevent surgery and if surgery is done, can help you get rid of the postoperative pain and muscle weakness.
Advance electrotherapeutic machines that we use:
- Shortwave Diathermy (SWD): An Electromagnetic machine helps in accelerating tissue healing by working primarily on the microvasculature and improving its flow thereby renourishing the cells devoid of proper oxygenation and thereby helping in dropping the muscle tension as well.
- Interferential current therapy (IFT): This is a medium frequency current machine that is relaxing, safe and aids in reducing the swelling and discomfort in an individual. Certain modes of these machines help to reduce altered sensations like tingling, numbness, and heaviness in limbs.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS): Is used mostly for altered sensations, to control the nerve firing, and harmonize it
- Ultrasonic therapy: It’s a technique that uses ultrasonic waves to heal a particular damaged muscle tissue or tendon. It accelerates the healing process by approximately 40-50%
- Faradic stimulation: It is used to reduce inflammation at a part and thereby reduce the formation of swelling & pain.
- Interrupted Galvanic (IG): This machine is used to reactivate the paralytic muscle and/or prevent the atrophy of denervated muscles.
- Strong surge faradic (SSF): SSF is used to break down strong muscle spasms and relieve the joint of excessive muscle tension.
- Cervical & Lumbar Traction: It separates the vertebral bodies (spinal column) to relieve the entrapped nerve and also helps in retraining the body to achieve an ideal posture.
15% Off for New Visitors
Limited period offer!
What Are You Waiting For...
Make An Appointment
- We provide our consultation and physiotherapy services at your doorstep.
- We understand your problem and hence we try to bring the same services provided at the clinic to your home.
- All our physiotherapists are experienced & qualified to provide you with the personal attention you need.
- They are trained to deliver care specific to your medical condition, preferences, and locality to ensure you recover quickly and with ease.