Get Ready To Get Healthy & Fit
Balancing the doshas is the key to optimal health. Balancing the doshas is the secret to a healthy life. Dr. Gauri helps identify the imbalances in the dosha through her expertise in Nadi-pariksha (pulse diagnosis).
Have a Look at Our
You deserve a better life.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian system of natural and holistic medicines. When translated from Sanskrit, Ayurveda means ‘The science of life (Ayur – longevity/life & Veda – science)’.
While allopathic medicines tend to focus on the management of disease, Ayurveda provides us with the knowledge of how to prevent disease & how to eliminate its root cause if it occurs.
Vata, pitta, and Kapha are each essential to our physiology in some way, so no one dosha is better than, or superior to, any other. Each of them has a very specific set of functional roles to play in the body. That said, when the doshas are out of balance, they can wreak havoc on our health.
But before we get into the specifics of each of the three doshas, it is helpful to understand their elemental composition and their broader role in the natural world.
In Ayurveda, the most basic building blocks of the material world are the five elements: Ether (Space), Air, Fire, Water, and Earth.
- Vata is characterized by the mobile nature of Wind (Air) energy.
- Pitta embodies the transformative nature of Fire energy.
- And Kapha reflects the binding nature of Water energy.
Balancing the doshas is the key to optimal health. Balancing the doshas is the secret to a healthy life. Dr. Gauri helps identify the imbalances in the dosha through her expertise in Nadi-pariksha ( pulse diagnosis )
Such imbalances in doshas can be easily treated with a few herbal medicines, an ayurvedic diet, and a subtle lifestyle change.
15% Off for New Visitors
Limited period offer!
What Are You Waiting For...
Make An Appointment
- We provide our consultation and physiotherapy services at your doorstep.
- We understand your problem and hence we try to bring the same services provided at the clinic to your home.
- All our physiotherapists are experienced & qualified to provide you with the personal attention you need.
- They are trained to deliver care specific to your medical condition, preferences, and locality to ensure you recover quickly and with ease.